TBT

Thursday, October 9, 2014
Here is a cute card for Throw Back Thursday.  It also incorporates the Silver Glimmer Paper that is on this weeks WEEKLT DEALS. Of course I always think of our Gracie Girl every time I make a card like this. AND she IS having her 9th birthday coming up real soon!!
The retired stamp sets are ALL IN THE FAMILY and AWASH WITH FLOWERS and the Embossing Folder is the TULIP BORDER FRAME.  I sure do miss having this embossing folder in my line up for classes BUT I can make as many cards as I want using retired products for selling at the store, to friends and family and at the craft sales coming up.  See something that you want on my blog?  Contact me, please I am happy to have the business.
Here are the other supplies that I used on this card...

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates