TBT

Thursday, October 16, 2014
Here is another Throw-Back-Thursday card for you all
Remember this beautiful box that held delicious cupcakes from the Georgetown Bakery in Washington DC?  Check out the ribbon...
I just couldn't let that go to waste, so I guess it is technically a "lucky leftover"  I decided to use it on a card.  The Throw-Back-Thursday part is the Designer Paper that I used from the previous catalog - it was one of my favorites so I bought or earned a ton so I could use it whenever I wanted.
Which reminds me to tell you that you can pick YOUR favorite Designer Paper from the current catalog for FREE for 6 months if you sign up to be on my team.
 Click HERE or just contact me to get started.  Want to know what all the details are and what your responsibilities are as a demonstrator?  Just contact me with all your questions and I am happy to help you.  I love what I do and I want you to love it too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates