ERROR!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014
There was a bit of an error in the WEEKLY DEALS that I posted yesterday with the item number on the FUN FRAMES Embossing Folders and the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder sooooo....just to clarify - it is the FUN FRAMES item #133727 that is on the WEEKLY DEALS - NOT the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder.  So now I will show you something I made for the Craft Sales that I used with the FUN FRAMES Embossing Folders.
 Two separate styles plus the one with the FUN FRAMES Embossing Folders
 My daddy drinks a lot of Crystal Light so if he buys the name brand he gets it in these clear containers, but if he buys it in the WalMart brand then he gets it in the Sahara Sand style container.  Both turned out pretty - I am partial to the one with the flower BUT the one with the snowflake outsold the other - go figure.
Here is a list of the supplies I used
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates