Baby Dedication

Thursday, August 25, 2016
Another Special Order Card.
I used a lot of retired products to create this precious baby dedication card.  The little tag is attached with an itty bitty safety pin.  I did not have a teeny stamp that said "dedication" so I printed it from my computer and punched it out with the tiny tag punch.
Why am I showing you this card when it is made from all retired product?  BECAUSE I want to show you things you can do with all the stamps and product that you, too, have accumulated over the years.  Just because I only use Current Stampin' Up! product in my classes doesn't mean you have to stop using the wonderful things that you have purchased!  It is also an encouragement to you to get those punches and embossing folders while they are still current.  You don't want to wait to rely on the CLEARANCE RACK hoping that you will find what you missed out on.
Right now the CLEARANCE RACK is pretty low, but you can check it out HERE
For this card I used:


I also used:
Special Blessings Stamp Set
Tiny Tag Punch
Now it is your turn to take out some of your loved but rarely used produc and make something beautiful. And I would love to have you share it with me.  Click HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates