Thoughtful Branches

Thursday, August 4, 2016
Such a great NEW stamp set that came available in August!! You are going to love it!! I know that I sure do!
 Check out this flyer: You get this great Stamp Set AND the Framelits for only $52.00!!

Here is a card that we are making in the Stamp a Stack Classes this month. 
And BTW there is still room for a few more at our Saturday Class (August 6th at 9am)  Contact me HERE for more information.
BUT WAIT!  Here is another super cool stamp set called I STAMPED THIS, that is perfect for stamping on the back of your cards and the Stampin' Up! copyright stamp falls within the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy (if you are selling your cards made with Stampin' Up! products/stamps, you need to have a Stampin' Up! copyright on the back of your card)
 Look how cool!  These stamps will make into great tags for when you are gifting!!
So many great ideas to use for the THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES Stamp Set, and since it is a one month only deal, that I plan to use it each Tuesday for my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY CLASS. 
Thanks for stopping my!
Christi




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates