$85 Offer Ends Soon

Saturday, August 22, 2009
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is so much fun. When I signed up 18 months ago I thought that I would only be a hobbyist so I could buy the product that I loved at a discount, but here I am having so much fun with the STAMP 10 classes and getting to know such wonderful ladies.This is a photo of my 'upline' - Glenda. She is GREAT and so much fun. She holds a meeting for all the gals under her once a month, giving us all the news and help we need. We usually have some sort of a make-n-take and she gives us a challenge that we work on and bring back for the next months meeting.

Wouldn't you like to be a part of this fun group of gals too?

Right now is the perfect time to sign on. Stampin' Up! is offering a starter kit for only $85 and the items you receive value over $85. And you get so much more in return. You will receive 20% off all your orders and as a demonstrator you get to have "sneek-peeks" at upcoming products and be able to purchase them before they are available to the public. You will get 1 free copy of any catalog that comes out as well as the Stampin' Success monthly magazine full of fun ideas and helpful tips. Glenda and two of the gals in our group went to Florida for Convention and they shared with us all the goodies that they received for free just for going. Here are just two of the make-n-takes from convention that she shared with us at this months meeting. The New Demonstrator $85 offer ends on August 31st so give me a call soon and let me know that you want to sign up. I will then be able to share with you everything you will need to know and all the benefits beyond what I shared here. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates