Holiday Mini

Friday, August 28, 2009

If you thought the new catalog that came out in July was great-just wait until you see the HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG being released on September 1st!!!
I absolutely LOVE this new MINI!!!
Stampin' Up! has partnered with BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOPS and has a whole new line of stamps and Big Shot products, and JEWELRY. Yes-that's right-a whole line of SIMPLY ADORNED CHARMS and CHAINS. You are going to love these, and just in time for your Holiday Gift Giving. And stamps, papers, new dies, ribbons, and much more...
I can't wait until you get to see everything.
If you are one of my customers, your HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG should be arriving soon. If you do not receive your copy by the end of the month let me know and I will get a copy to you. The HOIDAY MINI starts September 1st and goes through January 4, 2010. I can't wait to get my own stamp sets so I can play with them. As a demonstrator we get to preorder when new things come out. That is just one of the perks of being a demonstrator.
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates