STAMP 10

Saturday, August 22, 2009
Our STAMP 10 classes are so much fun!! We meet here in my home at 3832 Black Creek Dr. Hudsonville at 7:00 PM. You will make 10 all occasion greeting cards to send to your friends and family, I also include a plastic box for you to take them home in. I have everything cut and ready for you to assemble, all you need to bring is your own adhesive. If you need to buy a refill for the TOMBO tape runner, I have that on hand for you to purchase for $2.00. Space is limited to 12 guests so the sooner you sign up the safer you are of securing a spot at my table. Cost of the class is $10.00. However, if you place an order of $25.00 or more I will drop your class fee to $5.00 and if you place an order of $50.00 or more, your class fee is waived. Classes have been filling up fast and I have found it necessary to add a second night on to the one already scheduled so below is the schedule I have set up for September through December 2009. The classes highlighted are the dates I have added. You do not need to come to both, but when signing up please let me know which one you will be attending.

Monday, September 14
Thursday, September 17th
Monday, October 12th
Thursday, October 15th
Tuesday, November 17th
Thursday, November 19th
Tuesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 17th Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates