Surgery

Monday, August 31, 2009
Some of you may know that I am heading into surgery tomorrow, September 1st, to repair torn cartilage in my left wrist and "clean 0ut" the area as one bone is longer than the other. I have been wearing a brace for the past few weeks in order to protect myself from bumping it, etc. Our granddaughter, Gracie, has been intrigued with my brace and wanted to try it on, then she ran downstairs for Grampa to take her picture. Sure would appreciate your prayers on my behalf for healing after the surgery. It will be tough taking the time off from my crafting and card making, but I still plan to have the September STAMP 10 classes on the 14th and 17th. Everything has been planned and cut in advance and my wonderful friends in my downline, Sue and Marla, are always willing to lend a hand if I need some extra cutting done at the last minute. Who knows, maybe by then I will be able to do some of this type work again. I will post again tomorrow after we get home to let you all know how things went.
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying everything went well!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates