More Craft Sale Items

Sunday, August 23, 2009
I have been working non-stop trying to get as much done for my upcoming craft sales as I can before my wrist surgery on September 1st. These are just fun little treat holders that I put a Ghiradelli chocolate in. Yum Yum, those have to be one of my favorite chocolates.
Menu:
SS: Deer Friends (retired)
CS: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, WW, Riding Hood Red (Retired), DSP (Retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Sticky gems (Hobby Lobby), Martha Stewart edge punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon (retired), dimensionals


Menu:
SS: Merry and Bright
CS: Bashful Blue, WW, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Tangerine Tango (retired) DSP (retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue ink and marker, Pumpkin Pie marker
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, WW taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates