The Wedding

Saturday, August 29, 2009
The baking is done and the kitchen is clean!
My house smells so good with 264 cupcakes!!!


French Vanilla cupcakes filled with Raspberry
filling and Chocolate cupcakes filled with Chocolate Mousse

Decorating the cake for the bride and groom

The finished product all set up at the wedding. You can't tell by the photo, but there were crystal sprinkles on top of the cupcakes.
This was a big job but I was so thankful that Bill and Hillary chose me to make there cakes for their wedding last night. It was fun to see the cupcakes disappear at the reception, and to hear the great comments. Everything was so simple, but I think that is what made it "Elegant Sweet-ness". their wedding was wonderful and the reception so much fun. I wish them well in their new life together.





Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the cake and cupcakes, Christi! I didn't know you made them, but I should have. They were beautiful and delicious!! ~ Sharon

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates