Sesame Street

Sunday, August 30, 2009

When our kids were little we sure did watch our share of Sesame Street, and now all these years later kids are still in love with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch. So when I saw these cute ideas on SCS I just had to try making them. Using our punches and the BIG SHOT makes card and treat ideas so easy. The sucker will be sold at the craft sales that I will be involved with this year. If you want to know ahead so you can plan...I will be at Zeeland Christian Schools on September 26th, Grandville High School on October 17th and at Hudsonville High School on November 21st. Prior to these Craft Sales, Sue & I will be having a garage/craft sale here at my home on Thursday and Friday, September 24-25. 8:30 ish - whenever things slow down. Hope to see you there...you will have first dibs of our Craft Sale items.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates