Bridal Shower Card

Saturday, September 18, 2010
Yesterday I shared with you the Bridal Shower Invitations that I made for Jessica’s shower that my sisters are giving her, so now I will show you the card that I made to go with the gift I am giving her. I hope she likes it!!

Bear Bride a


The Designer Paper I used for the dress is the retired Brides Designer Paper – very appropriate don’t you think!!

For the sky I used mostly Bashful Blue but I put a smidge of Marina Mist in it too.

For the Grass I used mostly Certainly Celery, but I added some Pear Pizzazz as well.

Bear Bride c


The Flowers are punched from the Boho Blossom Punch and the leaves are from the Two Step XL Bird Punch.


Bear Bride b

Check out the toile under skirt and the garter belt!!

You just gotta love the Build A Bear Dies!! Thanks goes to Cathy Snipes for this cute idea.

So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates