Red Hot Challenge

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I just love being a Red Hot Stamper!!

Our upline, Glenda, sent each of us a challenge in the mail so that she could include all the demonstrators in our Red Hot Stamper group – even those who live as far away as – HAWAII!! Yes, you heard me right – we have one gal, Arlene, who lives in Hawaii! Hi, Arlene!!! Of course she cannot make it to any of the meetings so this was Glenda’s special way to include those who cannot attend. I love it!! what a wonderful idea! When Glenda went to Convention in Utah each demonstrator there received this “Love what you do Share what you love” stamp so she stamped the image and sent each of us one square and told us to make a card up, post it to the Stampin’ Connection – you’ve heard me mention that a number of times, it’s where I get so many ideas!! and then we had to post it to our group. Competitive little me, I wanted to be the first one to post, but alas, I was not. I had to settle for number two this time (hehe).

sahre what you love Glenda's

This is the card Glenda sent us – isn’t it beautiful!!

I set it aside and started working on mine and thinking I was so smart I would make mine into a circle, thinking “no one will think to put it in a circle” – DUH, Glenda’s was a circle! When I got mine all done I realized how similar mine was to Glenda’s – Silly, me…

share what you love 2I was glad to have a second chance with the same image Glenda sent to my daughter Julie – who is also a “demonstrator” – to help out her mom by having enough ladies in her down line. I’M TRYING TO EARN THE 2012 DISNEY TRIP BY THE WAY!!!

ANYWAY… using the second stamped image I chose this design. This is called the Big Shot Die…Half Cut Technique and I saw it on http://stampndesign.blogspot.com, a blog I check on a weekly basis.

Click here for a link to the tutorial on how to do the Half Cut with your Big Shot.

share what you love 5 According to Glenda’s instructions we are supposed to give the card away to someone who has never attended one of our classes and invite them to come so I added a little invitation in the inside. When I mailed them out I also included one of my business cards and wrote on the back that they could redeem that business card for one FREE Stamp A Stack class in September 2010. I will keep you posted to see if I get any new gals coming because of it.share what you love 6 What a fun challenge – thanks Glenda!! PS: I handed both of the cards I made plus the two that Glenda sent.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates