Tennis Anyone??

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


One of my favorite sports is tennis. Tennis? Really?? Yes, really!! Our son, Jeff, played tennis from third grade all the way through his senior year in high school where he was second singles. We enjoyed taking him to tournaments in the summer and driving him to the indoor tennis courts in the winter months before school so he could practice. He still loves the game and could beat his dad on a regular basis until Dale had to give it up due to the knee and shoulder injuries. (good excuse, right!?)


One of the gals from our church is headed to college on a tennis scholarship and I couldn’t resist making this cute card by Pamela Findlay to wish her a good season. I’m sure it will be much different and even more difficult in college than it was in high school, but Jenna helped her high school team go into a winning season so I expect she will do a great job!!

Good Luck, Jenna!!

tennis 2 tennis 1

I used all the wonderful punches that Stampin’ Up has to create this fun card.

1/2” and 1 3/4” Circle, Oval Scallop, Large and Small Ovals, Boho Blossom, Modern Label, Small and Large Tag (visor/glasses)

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Hi Christi, I had a birthday card to make for my great-niece and I asked her parents what her current interests/favorite colors were. Tennis! I found your darling card on Pinterest and wanted to thank you for sharing it. I did a modified CASE and I'm sure she'll love it. Appreciate what you do, from a fellow SU demonstrator.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates