Visions of Hawaii

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Friend Sue is celebrating her birthday today!!! She has have several opportunities to vacation in Hawaii so when I saw this card front at our combined Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator’s garage sale I knew I had to get it so I could make it over for her. I attached the front to a card base and added my birthday greetings. I couldn’t come up with a verse that said anything about Hawaii :) so I think I will just have to put “A Friend Loves At All Times” Proverbs 17:17. Which is what our friendship truly is. I love you Sue!! Happy Birthday!!

12

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates