Bridal Shower Invitations

Friday, September 17, 2010
Tomorrow is the Bridal shower my sisters are giving for Jessica, and this is the invitation that I made for it.
I love the colors that Jeff and Jess chose for their wedding – brown and burnt orange. Of course with Stampin’ Up! you can’t just call your paper brown and orange – so I used Chocolate Chip and Really Rust. If you could see this in person you would see the way it glistens from spritzing the front with our Champagne Shimmer Paint – so elegant!


Jess' showere invite c Jess' shower invite d


MENU:
SS: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
CS: WW, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Vellum
INK: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Manhattan Embossing Folder, Flower Fusion Sizzlit, Rhinestone Brad, Lots Of Tags 2 Sizzlit, Top Note Die, BIG SHOT, Corner Rounder, Organza Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensional, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint


Jess shower invite b Jess shower invite a

Tyler loved pitching in to help crank out the Top Note using Gramma’s BIG SHOT. It really was a big help because this card has a LOT of layers, but it is just perfect for this special occasion. I will post photos later but not right away, as I am headed for a weekend with my mom and sisters after the shower is done. Have a great weekend everyone - I know I will!!


So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates