Top Note Purse

Thursday, September 30, 2010



A year ago I made some Top Note Purses for my sisters and Mom as a gift for our sister weekend. They enjoyed them so much that they placed orders with me so that they could have some on hand for a small gift to give as a "thank you" or "thinking of you". So I thought maybe I should make up some for the craft sale, and even though they are one of the pricier items ($3.00 empty) they sold very well. They hold perfectly a small Russell Stover candy box, but many of the ladies liked them to hold any small gift like jewelry. I like to use up my retired designer paper for my craft sale items and I really like the way that these turned out. I can't remember who came up with this idea originally, but I have seen it on many sites.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates