Better Late Than Never

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Sorry I didn't have a Fourth Of July themed card on yesterday's blog.
I set my blog posts in advance because of the move and never thought to put a
Patriotic themed card on it for yesterday, but my husband saw my post and said he was surprised that I didn't have a Fourth of July card on there. So today I will reach back into the archives for a Patriotic card to share with you.


An up date on our move and remodeling project...
The painters completed the inside of spraying the cabinets, trim throughout the condo, and the ceilings. It looks so fresh - I love it! They will be back today to paint cabinet fronts and so forth but they can do that in the garage.
Dale started painting the main level and has the living room, hallway and the accent wall in the living room painted and plans to paint the kitchen and entry today. It is looking more and more like home. This has been quite the adventure and I am loving every minute of it.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates