Coming Home

Sunday, July 17, 2011
As much as I thoroughly enjoyed being at Convention,
I am thoroughly enjoying knowing that tonight
I will sleep in my own home
and in my own bed
(well, at least my own mattress - the bed frame and box spring arrive on Tuesday)

and...with my own husband.

Dale has REALLY been working hard to pull everything together so it looks perfect
for me when I walk in the door. He has faithfully sent me photos of the progress.

Check it out... We have CARPET!!

And cabinet doors!! I can finally move my pantry and dishes upstairs!!

The living room looks so bare, but I will fine tune that soon

I am sure Dale will be glad to move his computer desk upstairs even though
the internet won't be installed until the 30th (HOPEFULLY)

So, just so you stamping fans don't think I have totally forgotten to post any cards, I will show you some fabulous swaps that we either received or at least saw at convention...


You know me, I love the movement cards and this is a new stamp set that is
in the 2011-2012 Big Idea Book and Catalog


A sweet Wedding Card


Love how this lady used rolled up DSP to give the card a 3D look.
The flames are punched from the 2 Step XL Bird Punch and then sponged.
I'm guessing it is So Saffron card stock sponged with Pumpkin Pie classic ink.

These three cards were among hundreds that ladies made and donated to the
Ronald McDonald House charity that Stampin' Up! supports.

Have a Blessed Day!!
(I know I will)

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates