More Convention High Lights

Saturday, July 16, 2011
I imagine by now you can tell I am enjoying my first time at Stampin' Up! Convention. This is the bag that they gave every demonstrator...

complete with all sorts of goodies. One of the coolest is the new Idea Book and Catalog that is in a three ring binder complete with Index tabs. This will be so helpful throughout the year. Oh, they had a pen, lanyard, pin, charm, and 4 - count them - FOUR stamp sets that we will use in our Make and Takes.

Of course I had to have my bag set apart from the rest so I could tell at a glance that it was mine so I clipped on my friend YELLOW that I found at an airport gift shop.


They treat you VERY well here at convention - even a simple box lunch is done up right. Look at everything they put in it. I was able to pack away several items for a snack later.


This yummy cookie is just a sneak peak at a new product being introduced in the Holiday Mini


Sorry, I took a bite before thinking to take a picture.

CANDY!! Look at all the yummy candy... It is my biggest downfall.


Here's Belinda pouring through the new Holiday Mini that they gave each demonstrator - not just one copy, but a whole pack of EIGHT.
Sorry, not allowed to post a photo of the MINI before it is made available to the public.


During the Main Stage sessions they have great ideas and information but they also have what is called the PRIZE PATROL. We were each given a wrist band, kind of like the ones you get at the fair when you buy the 'ride all day' pass. They are colored coded, and I am not sure how many are in each group, but if they call your color band you win whichever prize they are handing out at the time. Here is France who won one of the largest give aways. She was pretty excited!

See if you can guess what might be in this big box.
It is a new item being introduced in the Holiday Mini.

So today is our last day of Convention, and tomorrow we head back home. So glad Glenda and Belinda will be on the same flight as me this time.

I am anxious to see all the changes that have taken place in the condo. Sadly Dale tells me that the internet and cable will still be two more weeks. What a pain. I can live without the TV, but I am really missing the easy access to the internet.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
















Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates