Congratulations on your New House!

Monday, July 11, 2011
I was thrilled to receive two homemade CONGRATULATIONS cards due to our move. The first one is from my new stamping friend, Carla, who made this cute little house die cut using her
Cricut Machine. I just love it, and that she was so thoughtful.

The second is from my friend (and fellow Red Hot Stamper) Rachel. She knows how much I LOVE M and M's candy so when she saw this fancy key at our local hardware store she knew she just HAD to get it for me. Don't you love how she used it for a cool embellishment?!


Now she says we just need to go to the store and have it cut perfectly for our new locks.

Thank you Carla and Rachel!! I love the cards!!

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates