COASTERS!!

Friday, July 8, 2011
The third technique we did at this months Technique Class was to
make these cool Coasters with the Big Shot Machine.

I let the ladies choose their own designer paper so they could make whatever color
theme suited them best, and they all turned out so pretty.

My initial goal was to take a photo of the variety that was made that night but,
of course, I got so busy and was having so much fun with the ladies
that I forgot to take a picture.

These are the ones I chose to make for our family.
The Designer Paper I used is from a retired pack called Love Letters and the
deep Cherry Cobbler color matches my accent wall on the main level
and I think it will be great to have these for when we entertain
so as not to get the watermarks from our glasses on the table top

Coaster HOW-TO:
You will create a "sandwich" with the following items...
Cork Sheet #119819 Pg 216
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet #120805 Pg 216
Designer Paper Pages 183-186
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (see above)
Window Sheet #114323 Pg 216

TIP: always put your Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet on the
Designer paper first before attaching the cork or the window sheet.

Then just run your "Sandwich" through the Big Shot using which ever
shape die you want.

I used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die, but I plan to make a special one for Dale's office and I'm betting he would rather have a simple circle. But take a look at our Dies on pages 220-223 and choose what best fits you.

Don't have a BIG SHOT? Well, have I got FABULOUS news for you!!

Be a hostess for an in home workshop (either your home or mine) OR have a
"catalog party" and invite your friends to place orders to help you earn a ton of free products.

Here's the exciting news... if you have a $400 workshop, not only do you get $65.00 in FREE merchandise of your choice, you also get to order ONE product at 50% off! You could get your very own BIG SHOT for only $49.98, but you could use the $65.00 in FREE merchandise to get the dies that you will want to go with your Big Shot!!
It's a WIN-WIN situation.

Contact me today to be a workshop hostess.
christijo48@sbcglobal.net
Or simply click HERE to place an online order with me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates