More Convention Pillow Gifts

Thursday, July 14, 2011
I loved being able to gift my room mates with their pillow gift (see yesterday's post), but do you want to see what pillow gifts they made for me??

From Glenda I received this FLIP ALBUM and a CD case. She said that she was going to download all our Convention pictures onto the blank CD. Very thoughtful.

This is the FLIP ALBUM opened up. Looks like I am going to have to print out some Convention pictures to make my little album up.

The theme of this years Convention is GROW so Glenda went into the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site and printed off the GROW logo to embellish the front of her gifts to us.
How clever!!

France gave us each this cute notebook and a treat bag of Hershey Nuggets wrapped in using the new All Wrapped Up Occasions Stamp Set.

And since she is Canadian (but lives in Wyoming)
she thought we all needed a special Canadian treat.

Here is a picture of my Roomies:

France, Glenda and Belinda

Oh, Belinda purchased everyone's beverages at lunch yesterday as her treat to us.

Already I have met some great gals and the Convention has just begun!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates