Baby Shower Favors

Monday, January 9, 2012
My brother-in-law is a pastor in New Jersey and for a few years now
I have made favors for him to bring with him when he visits one
of the people from his church when they are in the hospital or home-bound.
Basically all the favors I have made for him are the simple Candy Bar Slider
that I have made for years and it is one of the top sellers at our craft sales.

One day he was the guest speaker at the Christian School and he took
along one of the Candy Bar Sliders as a teaching tool/visual effect for what
he was talking about. Was I ever surprised when I got an email stating
that one of the teachers LOVED the Candy Bar Slider idea and wanted to
purchase some for her daughters baby shower.
Would I be willing to make some for her?
YOU BET!!

This is what I came up with for her...


So I packed them all up and shipped them to New Jersey!

The stamp set I used here is called Bear Hugs,
one of the Build a Bear collection stamps.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Frances said...

Making candy bar sliders as baby shower favors will surely make the guests remember those sweet memories shared at the party.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates