RHSSC #19

Sunday, January 15, 2012
Here is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week...


And here is my take on it...

close up...


I used a NEW stamp set from the OCCASIONS MINI called
Bordering On Romance.
#125480 Wood, $27.95 or #125482 Clear, $21.95
And the "So Grateful" greeting is from the NEW stamp set called
Apothecary Art #125525 $34.95 Wood, or #125527 $27.95 Clear
The NEW Designer Paper is called Attic Boutique #125407, $10.95

I stamped the image onto Naturals White Card Stock using Jet Black Staz On Ink so the colors would not bleed, then in this image I colored it in using markers (Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi). Thinking it looked too bold I decided to change it up for the finished card.

For the finished card I scribbled markers in the same colors mentioned above onto a clear block (a stamp case would work fine too), then using my Blender Pen #102845 set of three $9.95, I colored in the image making sure to clean the blender pen between colors. This gave my image a softer, sweeter, watercolor look - just what I wanted. Then added some Two Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds to give it a little "dazzle."

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates