Get Well Soon

Monday, January 2, 2012
Over Christmas Break my little friend, Jade,
had the misfortune to break her hand.
No way to spend Christmas break, I know,
so I wanted to be sure to send
her a cute get well card.
This Band-Aid Card was a tutorial I had sitting on my desk for...
well, FOREVER, or so it seemed.
I got it from Lynn Pratt's blog at
www.stampndesign.blogspot.com


I changed it up just a bit because I could not get it to raise up
according to her tutorial so I just made a 2 1/4" square of card stock,
rounded the corners and pierced with my paper piercer and mat, then
"popped it up" using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I used a retired card stock called Creamy Caramel and
I sponged all the edges using the same color ink.
The greeting from Sincere Salutations is stamped in Chocolate Chip.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates