SQSC #20

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Stamping Queen's Sketch Challenge Time Again!!

This is the sketch we had to work with...

When I saw this sketch I KNEW exactly what piece I was going to use
since I had a bunch of Top Notes cut out and already embossed,
just waiting for a reason to use them.

So...

Here's my take on it...


Once again I thought it was missing something
so I added the butterfly (also left over from a previous project)


INSIDE:


Couldn't resist adding two little butterflies to the inside as well.

Click HERE to check out what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

MENU:
SS: Love and Laughter, Take It To Heart
CS: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Mocha Morning DSP
INK: Stazon Black, Journaling Marker
Accessories: Top Note Die, Elegant Lines EF, Beautiful Wings
Embosslit, Big Shot, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Basic Pearls,
Champagne Shimmer Mist, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 5'8" Black Satin Ribbon
*Inside Greeting was computer generated

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Coleen said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

Coleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Wheet said...

I thought your first card had a CAS feel to it, but once I saw the added black butterfly I knew that made the card look 'finished' and simply gorgeous! (I also really liked the added butterflies to the inside). What a beautiful card to receive.
thanks for playing along with us @ SQSC

Unknown said...

Totally love your card and I really love the added butterfly!! Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stampin' Queens Blog!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Christi what a gorgeous card. Love the black and white and your butterflies inside and out are perfect! TFS.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates