January Stamp A Stack Part 4

Saturday, January 21, 2012
Thought I had better finish up my Stamp A Stack postings for this month.

I was thrilled when Stampin' Up! decided to continue carrying this stamp set
called OPEN SEA. It can be difficult sometimes to come up with guy cards
and this is a perfect stamp set for a guy. I can imagine this card being used
not only for a guys birthday, but the sentiment would go very well for a
Graduation card as well.

CARD #7


MENU:
SS: Open Sea, Word Play
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
INK: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, 1/8" Taffeta Real Red Ribbon,
Square Lattice EF, Big Shot, Sponge
Inspired By: This was a swap from Convention last year and I didn't
document who I received it from.

CARD #8


MENU:
SS: PS I Love You,
CS: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Lucky Limeade, Twitterpatted DSP
INK: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride
PUNCHES: Modern Label
Accessories: Hearts Embosslit (new), Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler
Bakers Twine

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates