SQSC#23

Thursday, January 26, 2012
Now that I am back from Leadership I can start up the sketch challenge again,
so this is our challenge for this week...


And here is my take on it...

MENU:
I used the new stamp set called BABY PRINTS, along with
the new Doily Sizzlit

We had a great time at leadership but it is always good to get back home
and in to the routine of things again.
The theme at Leadership this year was MY WAY
So after thinking things through with my classes and such
I decided to do things MY WAY and switch up my classes.

I will still offer the Stamp A Stack Classes where we make 8 cards for only $12.00
If you place a $50 order you will receive your class FREE and also receive
a Frequent Stamper Token. Collect 10 Tokens and you can redeem them for
a FREE stamp set of your choice from any current catalog.

I will also be offering a "Short Stack" - so if you are overwhelmed with making
8 cards you can make 4 cards for $8.00.

I am also changing up my Techniques Class and Big Shot Class.
I will combine them and call it a Projects Class.
Cost for the Projects Class is $15.00 for three projects.
We will make more 3D type projects, but always include a
new technique on a card.

Check out the dates for classes on the side bar and respond to this
posting or email me at christijo48@sbcglobal.net to sign up for any classes.

Hope this helps all of you out and that you will be able to join us
for a fun night out learning new techniques and making projects.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates