Happy Birthday Joey!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Today is our son, Joey's, birthday.  Since both of our boys are home owners we decided to give them gift cards to Lowes for their gift.  It seems like there is always something to be done in home maintenance so for this year it was the perfect gift.  This is the card that we made at a punch art class and I knew it would be perfect to hold Joey's gift card.

I was sad when they discontinued this TOOL SHED background stamp, but I am glad that I hang on to all my background stamps.
This card was inspired by Nance Leedy.

And since we had not seen Joey and Melissa at their first anniversary time we brought along their gift when we celebrated Joey's birthday at a fun restaurant called GOOG's  funny name isn't it??!!
Everyone knows that Hallmark tells us that the traditional first anniversary gift is "paper", right?  So what to give them?


Tissue, Toilet paper and Paper Towel of course!! Oh, and a gift card so they can go out to eat, and a candle for a little romantic atmosphere.
Check out this gift card holder that I made them.  I used the wrapping paper that I used to wrap their gifts so it would all match.



I have made this style gift card holder many times, and thought it would be a fun and easy gift card holder for Joey and Melissa.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates