OUCH!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Two weeks ago my sister took a terrible fall - well actually she jumped and crumpled, breaking the large bone in her upper right leg, shattering her knee and the two bones in the lower leg.  She is in for a very long recovery - no weight baring until the end of the year.  My mom and sisters were scheduled for a shopping day, but we cut it short so we could bring Vicky some lunch and have a nice long visit.
My sister Judy (on the left) needed a card to give Vicky (in the wheelchair) so this is what I made for her to give to Vicky (inspired by Julia Leece) 
Another fun Punch Art Card!!  My favorite!!
The words were generated on my computer using WORD.

Praying for my sister that her lengthy healing time will seem to go quickly, and that she will regain full use of that leg again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates