Whoooo Love You Baby!!

Friday, August 16, 2013
I absolutely love owls.  It all started when Stampin' Up! came out with the Owl Builder Punch
#118074 $16.95
I use this handy dandy owl punch for a million different punch art projects, and is a MUST HAVE for any stamper/crafter

So how did I get my large owl for my full sized card?
I punched out an owl and the vest in Basic Black, put it on our copier/scanner and increased the size until I got is exactly the way I wanted.  Wish I could remember how much I increased it but I failed to write it down - sorry.  Then I folded a piece of Soft Suede Card Stock 4 1/4 x 11, placed the owl printout so the ears went just over the fold and then just cut it out. 

I still cased this cute owl from Bronwyn Eastly.  I believe she said that she made her large owl using MDS (My Digital Studio), but I found my way to work perfectly - especially for those of you who do not have MDS - Yet!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates