Happy First Anniversary

Monday, August 5, 2013
Yesterday was our son, Joey, and his wife, Melissa's, first anniversary!
Can it really be that a full year has gone by this quickly??
Last year when I was making these cute purses that I saw on France Martin's Blog I found this cool animal print paper at a local craft store.  They both have a velvety feel, and I was drawn to the animal skin pattern.  I've always liked that, but it is also a favorite of Melissa's so I thought these would make up super cute - and I was RIGHT!!

The following day I saw the excess black specialty paper sitting on my work table and thought "I wonder if that would make up a cute owl?"  So I set to work...I had minimal pieces of the animal skin so my ideas were limited but lookie what I came up with for Joey and Melissa's 
First Anniversary Card...
It's a a Tarzan and Jane theme!!
I laughed and laughed!! 
I love this card!!
I used the Wood Grain Embossing Folder, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock

Happy First Anniversary Joey and Melissa!!

Love You!!

Mom


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates