New Jersey Workshop

Saturday, August 31, 2013
What am I doing in New Jersey?  Besides spending quality time with my sister, that is?
Lynette was so sweet to set up a group of ladies who love to stamp - in fact they meet once a month to stamp cards together - and arranged a Workshop for me to do with them.

These are the cards that they made on Wednesday...

I had attended a card class at my fellow Red Hot Stamper's Sara Hoogendoorn and thought the Cherry Cobbler card would be a great one to take with as it didn't need a lot of ink and so forth.  Same thing for the Coastal Cabana Card except I switched this one up just a bit.  The Sympathy card was inspired by LeeAnn Greff and I thought it would be great to feature some of our BEST OF stamps.  It uses the BEST OF BUTTERFLIES #133345 $14.95 and PAPILLION  POTPOURRI #123759 $14.95 for the butterflies and BEST OF GREETINGS #133485 $14.95

No better way to travel than to be able to pack your suitcase full of Stampin' Up! products!!

I am so thankful to have the chance to meet new ladies who share the love of stamping like I do.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates