Simply Sketched Sympathy

Friday, August 30, 2013

I absolutely love the way this card turned out, and yet sad for the occasion that it is intended for. This card and MANY more are for sale at the USED TO BE NEW Consignment Shop in Hudsonville.  Won't you come and support me by buying my hand stamped cards?!  They are only $2.00 each!! What a great way to help out a friend and keep your business local.  I saw a stamp at a craft store that said "If this card wasn't so cute it would be a Hallmark" (or something like that) I had to laugh because if you buy a card at the HM store you pay at least twice the price.  This way you get a great deal for a HAND STAMPED CARD plus you help out a local gal (me!) to support her business!
This card was inspired by Nicole Tugrul

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates