RHSSC #103

Sunday, August 25, 2013
Check out today's Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge!!
This is what we had to work with...

I should call this a LUCKY LEFTOVER Sketch Challenge...
I was making cards for one of the classes I am holding during my vacation and I had these butterflies from the BEST OF BUTTERFLIES Stamp Set sitting on my work station.  All I did was cut them out and then I smooshed them all with Versa Mark and embossed them with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool to really make them stand out.  Wish you could see how they sparkle in the photo. The flourish stamp (just like in yesterday's card) is from EVERYTHING ELEANOR stamped with Soft Sky ink.  The Thank You is from the NEW stamp set called LOTS OF THANKS.

And this is one of the cards the ladies will be making this week at the New Jersey Stamp Class using the BEST OF BUTTERFLIES stamp set. I had made up a bunch of these butterflies trying to decide the right color combo so I had several of them just sitting on my work station.  These are what inspired my Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge card!
Sweet and Simple - inspired by: Melissa Davies - a no extra postage card! This time the specks in the back ground are from the stamp set GORGEOUS GRUNGE.

Now hop on over to the Red Hot Stamper Blog to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge, and while you are at it why not play along with us and our Sunday Sketch Challenges.  Just use the Mr Linky to upload a photo of your card to our blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates