Repurposed Packaging

Friday, February 28, 2014
This is another item that you will see at the March 8th Craft Sale at Hudsonville High School.  I hope to see you there.



I have made these before with a Christmas theme and they sold very well.  I had so many empty Red Line Sticky Strip packages left over (I rarely throw stuff out if I think I can repurpose it) and with graduation right around the corner with a craft sale coming up I thought it would be perfect.

On the back side I added a little envelope that I made using the PUNCH BOARD so that this could hold a gift card - the perfect gift for a graduate.


Sorry about the hazy photo the light was coming through the blinds

So once again here are the details for the Craft Sale:
WHERE: Hudsonville High School, 5037 32nd Ave, Hudsonville
WHEN: Saturday, March 8
TIME: 10am to 2pm
WHO: this craft sale benefits the Hudsonville High School Orchestra.  If we don't do well then we will no longer participate so it is up to you to come (at least) check us out

Let me know if you saw my blog post, Facebook post or Pinterest and I will have a small gift for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates