Even a Child Can Do This!

Thursday, November 1, 2012
I know I've said it before but I am going to say it again...
"I LOVE BEING A RED HOT STAMPER"
One of my fellow Red Hot's put out a plea for Bingo Cards
that were already stamped that she could use for her party.
I responded that I could make some up on My Digital Studio for her.  
Tyler and Gracie would be over after school that day so we turned it into 
a game.  I printed out all the Spooky Bingo Bits and let them draw from the bowl
which determined which square we put the item in.  I let them choose what
color they wanted each item to be as well.  Since we had to make 10 BINGO cards
we had to make sure that none of them were exactly alike so we just kept
drawing and drawing, shifting images and printing them all out.
Tyler only needed to watch me do it once or twice and then he took his turn
at MDS while I looked on.


They print out larger than what the stamped image would be and I joke with
Sandi that they were for the visually challenged and she said it was perfect
because one of the ladies coming always bought her books in large print.
I love when that happens!!
(of course I could have re-sized them, but what would be the fun in that?)
Oh, and Look!!
Gracie got a hold of my iPad and started taking goofy pictures
That's our Gracie!!  She knows more about the iPad than I do I think
and she is only 7 years old!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates