Gratitude

Friday, November 16, 2012
When I saw this card posted by Chat W I thought "what stamp set is that?"
Only to realize "I HAVE THAT" on MY DIGITAL STUDIO!!
I can make that too and show you how you can combine your 
stamps and MDS to make a beautiful card.
The Frameable Gratitude was printed out using MDS
and the stamped image is FRENCH FOLIAGE
I think this is my favorite fall stamp set.
#120845 $19.95 wood mount or 
#121166 $14.95 Clear mount.
You can also get FRENCH FOLIAGE in a digital download
#122175 $9.95 which includes DAY OF GRATITUDE stamp set,
Autumn Spice Designer Paper, two-page 8" x 8" spread, and a 
 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" greeting card.
It is actually called Autumn Spice Digital Kit if you are looking 
for it on mydigitalstudio.com

Don't already have MY DIGITAL STUDIO? 
Why not give it a try? Contact me today to get a FREE 
30 day MDS2 trial.  
Already have My Digital Studio?  You can upgrade to MDS2
for only $19.95 #130650

Thanks For Stopping By Today
and have an AMAZING Thanksgiving
Filled With GRATITUDE!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates