Stamping in Bulk Part 2

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

These are the cards that I made for the guys (not sure what I'm talking about? - 
check out yesterday's post)
This is a card I made at one of Glenda's classes and I liked it so well that I
saved it for this occasion.  I also am using this card for the guys in our
church choir.  (I help out the director by supplying cards for all who sing
faithfully each week.)

SS: In Wilderness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
PUNCHES: Word Window, Modern Label
INK: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
the background of the Eagle was created by inking up a clear block
like you use for your clear stamps, and it works best if you use a foam pad
under your card stock to get a good impression    

Check in tomorrow for Part 3 - the Thank You's

Thanks For Stopping By!

Christi      
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates