Stamping in Bulk Part 3

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
 These are the Thank You notes that I made for my HUGE order
After all was said and done between the Men's and Women's Cards plus these Thank You notes it was a total of 252 cards...WHEW!! I love filling these orders but am also glad when they are done. This particular card was a take off from one I saw on Stampin' Connection by Brenda Keenan.

SS: Nature Walk, Warmest Regards
CS: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White (retired), Marina Mist
Other: Victoria Lace, Scallop Oval and Medium Oval Punches

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOVE them!!!!!!! I love that stamp set, but have never had success with it and you have totally outdone your self with it! I may have to love and CASE your cards! Thanks!!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates