Pinterest Inspired

Saturday, November 3, 2012
 My daughter found this cute card idea while browsing through Pinterest and asked me if I could make a similar one for her to give to her friend.  I guess they have a running joke about Julie being so much younger than Melissa and then Melissa calling herself Julie's not-so-much-older-sister!  Actually Melissa is right in between the ages of Julie and I, 
but Melissa has kids the same ages as Julie's kids so it makes a 
great mix between the three of us.
I love to use my owl punch sooooo much - and this time I actually made an owl!!
 I made the words on the card using the computer, added a tree limb from the Build a Bird Punch and then popped the cute little owl on the branch using Dimensionals.

Since I was going to do a Pinterest Inspired Blog Post I thought I would share a yummy, yummy cookie recipe that I found on Pinterest and I made them up for our church picnic

Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Ingredients:
1 Cup butter
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 Cups peanut butter (creamy or chunky) I used creamy
2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 8 oz. package unwrapped Mini Reese's Cups

Directions: 
Cream butter, sugars and peanut butter together.  Add eggs, flour, baking soda and vanilla extract.  Fold in Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups.  Roll dough into 1 inch (or a little larger) balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet (I lined my cookie sheet with parchment paper).  Bake 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

Good thing I made them for the picnic or I think I would have 
eaten the whole batch by myself!!

For those of you who have been following my blog you know that my hubby is working on making me a second kitchen in the basement. It is a slow process but he is making progress.  Right now he is in the middle of building the drawers
To you it might look like a mess but to me it looks like progress
 

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates