RHSSC #64

Sunday, November 25, 2012
 This is the sketch challenge for the Red Hot Stampers this week
and this is my take on it...
Can you tell what I used?  A color swatch from a paint store!!
Remember I said I like to get inspiration from stuff sitting out on my
crafting table??  Well, I made this cute critter punch art inspired by 
Erin Gonzales for my Punch Art File and I made two for whatever reason
and one was still sitting out on the table.  I also had picked up paint swatches
for a totally different reason (than for painting) and thought it went 
together rather well.
Erin called this little critter a bear, but I was thinking it looked a bit like
 and Joey kangaroo.  Either way, he sure is cute! and made my card super easy!!

Now pop on over to the Red Hot Stamper blog to see what the other gals did with 
this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates