Thankful

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dale and I are involved in a small fellowship group at our church
where we meet (try to) once a month to have a dinner together,
to share in each others lives through prayer and support.
This is a HUGE blessing in our lives and I wanted to let them know
that we are very THANKFUL for them.
November was our month to be the host and hostess
I made some yummy chili (one beef and one chicken)
while the other ladies supplied the remaining menu items.
I had made this Amish Lemon Poppy Seed Friendship Bread up for them
to take home when they left.  What better way to gift someone than
 to doll it up with a pretty tag and tulle bow.  
The Stamps I used were from French Foliage (my fav!) and
Thankful For... a retired 2 piece set but so glad I keep all my word stamps
Colors used Early Espresso and Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla Card Stock.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates