B mine

Monday, February 11, 2013
Another chance to use my MY DIGITAL STUDIO to make a card.  I printed out the letter B from NOTEWORTHY NOTES ALPHABET, enlarging to the size I wanted, changed the color to Real Red, and then printed out the sweet Valentine girl from GREETING CARD KIDS, this time shrinking the image down to the size I wanted.  Once I printed it out I colored it in with the markers of my choice (I used Blushing Bride for the skin tone, Marina Mist for her dress and socks, Real Red heart and dress highlights, and Crumb Cake for her hair and the part where her slip shows)  How cute!  Thanks to Christine Biggs for this layout sketch. My favorite Designer Paper FIRST EDITION makes most any card look great!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi





Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates