Red Hot Challenge

Friday, February 8, 2013
Due to the nasty winter weather we have been having in Michigan our down line meeting was canceled last night but I still wanted to share this post with you all. 
At last months down line meeting Glenda issued a challenge to all the Red Hot Stampers using the ALL DRESSED UP stamp set and Framelits as well as the Card Base and Dress Form Pop Up Dies.  I was not able to attend that meeting, but I wanted to participate so this is the card I came up with.  I did not use the Card Base or Dress Form Pop Up Dies, but I'm happy with how it turned out.  I wanted it to look like a mirror so I used tin foil that was glued on to card stock.  I used my brayer to make it nice and smooth (just like a mirror).  The dress was made using the Champagne Shimmer Paper and here is the Good News!! Champagne Shimmer Paper is STILL AVAILABLE!! They carried it over from the Holiday Catalog!! (Item #127885) Order yours today!  The pretty FLOWER TRIM at the waist is from the Spring Catalog #126869 $6.95.  A few of the mini pearls complete her ensemble.

We also participated in a Spring Catalog Swap.  This is the card that I made for the gals who joined in the fun...The girls will be getting these swap cards at the March meeting now, but I couldn't wait to share them with you.


Stamp Set: Swallowtail #129213 $17.95 wood mount or #129216 $13.95 Clear mount.  I made each one a different color.  Normally we make them exactly the same but I got on a roll and when I had so many I thought it would be perfect for the swap. The words are from the stamp set VINTAGE VERSES one the stamp sets you can earn FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase.  Click HERE to purchase any of these items.







Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up from Kimberly on the butterfly cards. :)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates