Feeling Sentimental

Monday, February 25, 2013
This must be my favorite stamp set from the Sale a bration brochure because I catch myself going to it time and time again.  You don't want to miss out on getting this stamp set FREE! With only a $50 order you can choose this set for FREE! Click HERE to start shopping or contact me and I will be happy to place that order for you.
Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental, Single Stamp Happy Birthday
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Real Red, Very Vanilla, First Edition Specialty Paper
INK: Crumb Cake, Real Red
Fun Stuff: Word Window Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Brads, Dimensionals
Inspired by: Julie Oliver

Here is something else I made using the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set
These three items were made using FEELING SENTIMENTAL Stamp Set and the ONE BIG SALE A BRATION DISC FOR MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  You can get both items FREE with a $50 purchase each. The card and the Clear Case Note pad holder uses the actual stamp and the Post-It Note holder uses the My Digital Studio.  I just shrunk the image down to fit the size I needed.  I just love the versatility of mixing up the rubber stamps with My Digital Studio brushed stamp sets.  The Designer Paper is call Parkers Patterns.
Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper

Price: $10.95
Click HERE to see all the items you can choose from to get FREE with a $50 purchase


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates