Princess Time

Friday, February 15, 2013
One of the sweet gals in our church was voted to be the junior class representative at her schools homecoming.  She looked so pretty in her beautiful gown.  She certainly deserved it as she has an amazing heart.  I wanted to make this cute card inspired by Jennifer Thomas for her as a congratulations.
I embossed on the inside as well and I think it gave it a elegant look for Princess Madison.

Did you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday?! I sure did!! Hubby took a half day off work so we could go to our favorite restaurant for brunch, and since it is closed on Monday's (his normal day off) and is only open from 7am-2pm we are a bit limited on when we can go.
In the afternoon I had the privilege to deliver some Valentine Cookies
for a young friend who is serving in Guatemala at an orphanage with her family and wanted a special Valentine Treat for her boyfriend here.  So after we came home I delivered those to the High School, then treated myself to a manicure.  At night we went to see a movie!  And lookie... this is what my Hubby gave me for Valentine's Day...SPARKLY!!  I am a very blessed wife, mother and grandmother (daughter, sister, friend)!! (I wear many hats)
He made this cute card using the SIMPLY SENT APP for his iphone.  You can do this too, the app is FREE for your smart phone.

Thanks for stopping by
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates