RHSSC #75

Sunday, February 10, 2013
The Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge really stumped me, but all of a sudden it "clicked" and this is what I came up with for this challenge.
Stamp: Feeling Sentimental - one of the FREE items you can get during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order!!
Now click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge.

AND...a NEW product bundle...  Check it out...
Click on the picture to see the flyer and the prices, then Click HERE to shop NOW for this sweet bundle.  You can purchase the Stamp set, designer paper separately but why would you do that when you can save 20% by buying the bundle?  Did I ever tell you how thankful I am for all of you as blog viewers and customers??  WELL...I AM VERY THANKFUL!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates